Friday, June 5, 2009

AudioSensual #29: Who Would I Love

For those who want to get wet between the ears, Silken has created a new AudioSensual podcast (#29).

In this episode, Silken does a spoken word reading of her erotic love poem "Who Would I Love."

(a love poem in the style of Rumi)


When my sisters ask
Why him?
How do I tell them of the sweet satifaction
of laying in your arms?
They would only feel envious.

When an old lover says
Remember when?
How do I tell him that your scent has driven away
the memory of other men?
He would only feel forgotten.

When a friend sings
of broken hearts
How do I tell her that the lyrical sweep of your voice
healed me completely?
She would only feel injured.

And when the moon wonders
why my bed is empty
How do I tell you that the warmth of my flesh
is reserved for you alone?
You are not here to feel me.

Who would I love
if not you?
Who else can meet my soul when it leaves my body
at the eternal moment of ecstacy?
There is no one else for me.

The theme music for this podcast is "Drive" by Melissa Ferrick.

Want more Silkenvoice?
Site: http://www.AudioSensual.com
Blog: http://silkenvoice.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment